Carve out a career in Chicago's trailblazing tech scene
Web Product Manager
Senior Software Engineer
What developers know it for
Chicago has an up-and-coming downtown startup scene in addition to its robust enterprise sector among the traditional industries housed just outside of the city. With a recent surge of investor interest and new coworking spaces, including the backing of mayor Rahm Emanuel, Chicago is quickly becoming a hot locale to set up shop, whether at a small firm or in the enterprise world.
Featured CompanyCreate a free company page
Sprout Social is a state-of-the-art, truly killer social media management platform and we work with global names like Yammer, Twilio, McDonald’s, and Fender. As we grow at break-neck speed, we need the next generation of developers to take Sprout Social forward.
Front End. Back End. We want the best engineers to join our team! So, what qualities and characteristics do we expect from our all-star developers?
Front End Masterminds
- You’re obsessively on top of the latest HTML5/CSS3
- You want to use every Modernizr test that’s humanly possible
- Your software design skills are unrivaled
- You deploy bulletproof code with a bit of extra time to spare
Back End Architects
- You use the latest techniques and tricks, from Hadoop to Tornado, to build software that makes your mother proud
- Cassandra, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, hbase, Java, and Python could be mistaken as a list of your best friends
- You’re on top of the latest and greatest in scaling techniques
- You play nice with others – bonus points go to Open Source contributors
In a typical day, you’ll build new product features, improve existing features, and fix problems identified by our global user-base. From concept to testing to launch day and beyond, all of our engineers participate as active team players in order to meet tight deadlines and deliver for our customers.
Our open jobsView 7 more jobs