SURGE is looking for smart, self-motivated, experienced, senior-level software engineers who enjoy the freedom of telecommuting and flexible schedules, to work as long-term, consistent (40 hrs/week) independent contractors (no W2) on a variety of software development projects.
Skills & Requirements
To apply, you must have several years of hands-on experience developing software applications and good knowledge of the following technologies:
- HTML, CSS
- MVC Design Pattern
One or more of the following skillsets is also required:
- .NET / C#
- Objective C
- Windows Desktop (WCF, MVVM)
- BS in Computer Science
NO OFFSHORE CANDIDATES.
Surge is a leading provider of custom web, cloud, mobile, and desktop software development and consulting services to clients in every major industry, from hot startups to Fortune 500 companies. Founded in 2007, we have successfully delivered hundreds of software products and solutions to our clients using only the top 1% of US and Canada based software designers, developers, project managers, and testers. Simply put, we offer America's best software engineers on demand at 30-50% less than the competition.
Joel Test score: 12 out of 12
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?