Anytime Fitness is seeking great mid to senior level developers who love working in the .NET/Microsoft stack. If you think in C# and dream in Azure clouds, welcome! We develop a wide variety of projects, including ASP MVC web applications, cloud services and mobile apps. To tackle these projects, we need resourceful, self-motivated people who love a challenge, love to learn, and use their experiences to make the next project even better.
Currently, we are looking to grow our teams that support our public website, our member portal, as well as tools our franchisees use to operate a gym. Also, as an international company - each of these products need to be localized and launched in new markets around the globe.
We are an international fitness franchise that respects technology and what great talent brings to the table. Every line of code you write can actually help change the world’s self-esteem.
- Work in a fast-paced Agile Production environment with rapid release cycles
- Analyze and implement new functionality using ASP.NET MVC framework
- Be part of and contribute to Agile team culture: collaboration, transparency, continuous improvement
(searching for local candidates only)
Skills & Requirements
- Platforms: .NET 4.5, Azure, IIS/Windows Server 2008, MS SQL
- Frameworks: ASP.NET MVC, jQuery
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Principles and Design Patterns
- Working in Agile environment is a plus
We understand if you have limited experience with Azure, we are more than happy to support you while you get up-to-speed.
- UI Design (Ability make things look good)
- Experience working in Agile environment
About Anytime Fitness, LLC
Why Anytime Fitness?
Founded in 2002, we are the innovators of the 24/7 fitness concept. In just 10 years, Anytime Fitness has become the world’s largest 24/7 fitness franchise, with nearly 2000 clubs in more than a dozen countries. The company currently has 100+ employees, but we still act like a startup and plan to keep it that way. Many projects often become a business of their own, and there is huge potential for advancement.
What are the perks?
- Free gym membership (of course!)
- Dedicated satellite office for our development team in Lowertown St. Paul, MN, on Mears Park
- Underground parking included
- High-end workstation/laptop; choose what you want
- Flexible 40-hour work week; set your hours
- Free beverages and snacks (fridge is well-stocked)
- Full benefits package including: health, dental, life, and disability insurance, and 401K with company match
Joel Test score: 11 out of 12
The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team.
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?