Join our team at BHE to leverage our next-generation healthcare data analytics platform to help improve the quality and efficiency of medical care.
Work with billions of rows of data using open-source distributed computing technologies and statistical languages.
Be part of a cross-disciplinary team with expertise in medical informatics, economics, epidemiology, software engineering and statistics.
- Create simulation models to document the progression and burden of health conditions
- Undertake analyses of many unique data sources, including electronic health records
- Create new libraries and frameworks
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 years (with the same company) working on production data analytics using a JVM language or .NET
- Intermediate-advanced SQL
- Economics, statistics, math, computer science or other technical degree
- Passion for healthcare and statistics
- Eager to learn new languages, frameworks and system
Why be a part of BHE's Team?
- Leading healthcare data analytics/big data company
- Work on a team of talented and pragmatic engineers/researchers
- Great mentorship and growth opportunities
Joel Test score: 9 out of 12
The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team.
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?