We currently have 7 full-time developers that work here in our office. We are seeking to add two more C#.NET Developers/Programmers to our team to help build and maintain our websites and applications. You will report directly to the Vice President of Software and Experience.
- Report to the Vice President of Software and Experience
- Work with our in-house programming and design teams to build, test and maintain all externally accessible websites.
- Become intimately familiar with the way each site interacts with the servers, the database and each other site.
- Be available for any customer interaction that would allow us to learn more about the way out sites are working.
- Be available for collaborating with our IT team on implementing new technology for serving our sites and applications.
Skills & Requirements
- .NET Development experience
- Bachelor of Arts or Science required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a team where the necessary resources do not report directly to this position.
- Details oriented and highly organized.
- Self motivated with high level of initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Experience with Photoshop or other design tools is a plus, but not required.
About RightNow Media
RightNow Media is conveniently located in Richardson near Central Expressway (75) and George Bush Toll Road (190). We have an amazingly creative working environment that has very family friendly hours.
Our team of 70 creative and highly energetic people creates and distributes streaming video content for several thousand churches across the country. We’ve had the privilege of producing video-driven resources with well-known pastors and leaders including Matt Chandler, Max Lucado, Francis Chan, David Platt, Chip Ingram, Louie Giglio, Gary Thomas and others.
These two links will help you learn more about our organization:
- http://www.RightNowMedia.org – the video on the home page demonstrates our desire to distribute streaming video Bible study content.
- http://www.rightnow.org/media - this will give you an idea of the current web platform that we are using to stream all of our content for our subscribers.
If you are interested in applying, please follow these steps:
- Review the 2 websites listed above
- Send a cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Software Developer" in the subject line
- In your cover letter please include information about your life and salary requirements.