The ENFOS culture promotes and nourishes thinkers with a passionate commitment to excel and to see their work through from conception to completion. With a startup mentality, our engineers work on applications that make a significant impact on the environment. We are looking for uniquely talented, creative engineers to join our extraordinary team. We are headquartered in San Mateo with offices in Chicago, Europe, China, and Japan. This position is located in San Mateo.
- Design, Develop solutions in J2EE, Web 2.0, and related technologies.
- Contribute in writing functional and technical design specifications.
- Maintain a development progress schedule and status, deliver projects on time
- Work with our customers on new Requirement, features/bug fixes.
This is a full time position, with stock options, 3 weeks vacation and medical benefits.
Please email your resume with your salary requirements. U.S. applicants only.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years experience building J2EE enterprise business applications using Java, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans etc.
- 2+ years Oracle SQL, MySQL or other DBMS server
- Must have Excellent verbal and written communication skills is essential
- Strong design experience in Object Oriented programmin
About ENFOS, Inc.
Powered by ENFOS - data that saves our world.
ENFOS helps manage the data for some of the worst environmentally impacted sites in the world. From Japan's great east earthquake and tsunami to the disasters well blowout in the Gulf of Mexico, we help our customers manage the workflow, environmental risks, financial concerns, and governance mandates associated with cleaning up contaminated sites. Our customers are some of the largest industrial companies in the world.
For more information about Enfos, visit http://www.enfos.com