RedEye is looking for a bright and motivated individual to join the fast growing User Experience (UX) team as a Front end developer/Optimisation Consultant. The role is perfect for someone who wishes to specialise in UX driven A/B/MVT testing in this ever changing online environment.
You will have responsibility for optimising websites of different blue chip clients, such as Skype and Office Depot, in the company’s biggest growth area of optimisation that includes services like analytics, AB/Multivariate testing and usability. To get the most from this position you will have to be a positive and confident individual with a ‘can do’ attitude, be diligent and very hard working. An interest in understanding the data and develop test variations using different testing tools are absolutely essential for this position.
You will be based in our London office in Victoria and join a growing company with great opportunities for long-term promotion and development.
The front end developer/optimisation consultant is responsible for running the optimisation roadmaps for different clients. As an optimisation consultant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Present ideas, variation wireframes/prototypes to the client when required
- Monitor, analyse and present test results with meaningful insights and next steps from each test
- Identify new test opportunities by analysing analytics data, testing data, usability review reports and working with other members of the team
- Work on internal software to improve performance, reliability and usability
- Follow CRO industry and share knowledge with other team members
- Work closely with the business development team to help acquire more businesses
- Help build and manage internal processes including optimisation steps and project management
Skills & Requirements
- Understand website analytics and extrapolate key data required to gather meaningful insights
- Develop and test page variations across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Understand website usability and techniques to improve user experience
- Have experience with:
- Writing HTML/CSS to run across different browsers
- Using jQuery to manipulate DOM elements
- Creating HTML/CSS templates from PSD files
- Using A/B/MVT tools is a plus
- Work in an agile environment with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Graduate level in Computer Science/Human Computer Interaction or in similar discipline
- 1+ years’ experience in front end development or similar role
Above all, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate that they would be an exceptional rather than average employee and prove this through past successes, achievements and promotions.
About RedEye International Ltd.
From our offices in the UK (3 locations), US and Germany our 100+ experts are successfully designing, executing and optimising the websites of leading ecommerce businesses such as Radley Co+, Skype , Office Depot, River Island, ASOS, M&S.
RedEye has over a decade of Conversion Rate Optimisation experience with in-house expertise in Usability, Analytics, Behavioural Email, User Experience Design and AB/Multivariate Testing.
We specialise in evidence-based prioritisation of UX issues, optimisation opportunities and AB/MVT testing, delivering a consistent ROI to further justify website optimisation. In addition to improving the user experience of our clients’ websites, our approach has a strong focus on improving conversion and driving significant ROI.
For further information about RedEye’s products and services please visit http://www.redeye.com
Hours of work:
Core hours of 9am to 5:30pm and as an employee of a young, dynamic and hard working team you’ll be expected to work whatever hours are needed to complete all tasks and meet the department and client’s objectives.
5 weeks per annum.
- You will have the opportunity to join the company’s pension scheme and health plan after successfully completing a probationary period.
- You will also join the bonus scheme after completion of the probationary period.
- You must have permission to live and work full time in the UK
- No Recruitment Agencies Please