Do you want to help improve the safety of air travel?
Do you want to be sure that your neighbour’s pacemaker won’t suffer a kernel panic?
Do you hate it when your software crashes in the middle of a video call with some cute someone?
Do you believe that the quality of our lives depends on correct and efficient software?
You will work in a small team of excellent programmers to implement new features and refactor mercilessly. You will work on our core technologies, which include self-improving test sets, programming language translators, a secure execution sandbox, elastic pricing models and fuzzy code comparison, as well as on new ideas. You will be responsible for writing well-structured code that is fun to work with, both for yourself and for others.
Skills & Requirements
You are smart and get things done. Also:
* You can code blindfolded in at least one imperative programming language (we don’t care which)
* You learn fast (in particular, we’ll need you up to speed in Python in two weeks from day one)
* You are brave about attacking complex problems
* You thrive in a startup environment and are a great team worker
* You are curious and driven
* You have at least 5+ years of experience in developing software
* Expert know-how in what you are passionate about in Computer Science (do you speak at conferences, meetups, * contribute to opensource projects? Tell us more about it!)
* You are independent and able to implement solutions single-handedly
* You feel great when mentoring others.
Warsaw and our office
We are a healthy mixture of engineers and business people. There are daily challenges and lots of fast learning involved. This is the best job we had so far. We have small egos and big brains, although our CEO still thinks we should just say <<we have small egos>> to be consistent. We work from a loft office in the centre of Warsaw** and from apartments in Silicon Valley and Germany. Everybody has a budget for dream equipment, growth, taking good care of themselves*** and unlimited Amazon book orders. Our office has a hammock and a flying helicopter, but the work we do is serious. From time to time we open the office for meetups, co-workers and our friends. You can also check us out yourself :)
** In case you wonder why Warsaw, Google Campus seconds us.
*** Take good care of yourself is one of our core values.
* relocation assistance
* your dream equipment
* growth budget (conferences, mentors, workshops, classes - you name it)
* private medical insurance
* unlimited Amazon book orders.
Learn more about Codility
We have great benefitsWe pay wellPrivate medical insuranceWe do not count hours and you can work from homeYou decide how you want to grow (growth budget + unlimited books)You pick your hardware and softwareTake good care of yourself budget (gym membership, spa, massages)Cool office in the center of WarsawWe help you to move to Warsaw
Who you’ll work with
python c++ graph-visualization compiler
python c++ html5 opengl
view Careers profile
common-lisp ruby python chef
view Careers profile