CAN Capital is looking to add a few outstanding developers to our existing team.
As a CAN Capital Developer, you’ll work with us on solving big problems in a big market. We’re customer-centric by both practice and virtue, factoring remote research and in-context site visits with our business owners into each build cycle.
What you get:
- To join our team of passionate product creators. Our VP of Eng. helped build the largest trading platform in the US. Our VP of UX has won awards for her work and holds a patent.
- To work in a Lean/Agile, start-up environment with friendly teammates.
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental benefits
- Company matched 401k
- Work-life balance!
- 27” iMacs and shiny MacBook Pros
- Lunch and learn Fridays
- Fully stocked kitchen
- A plethora of coffees and teas to keep you happy
Skills & Requirements
What we’re looking from you. You:
- Value clean, eloquent code
- Understand the virtues of testing
- Value a good challenge, a natural hacker and tinkerer
- Are not afraid of the command line
- Possibly have Open Source Contributions
- Love git
- Thrive in a start-up environment
- Can roll with the punches
- Can teach us new tricks
- Cloud Flare
- VIM/Ruby Mine
- BDD/TDD with RSPEC, Cucumber, and Jasmine
About CAN Capital
It’s an exciting time to join CAN Capital. It is our vision to provide access to capital for small businesses so they can achieve their dreams.
We are a growth company with over 400 people working in our offices in Atlanta, Costa Rica, Boston, SLC and New York City.