Do you like solving a very diverse set of complex problems? Would you like to work with recognized leaders within a collaborate environment? Are you interested in living in the mobile hub of America? Would you like to be able to choose the apps that you work on and even share profit for your innovations?
We are looking for a iOS mobile developer with excellent grasp of Objective C and the Coca framework. The chosen candidate will get to work on both customer and internal iOS applications ranging from cool commercial apps to enterprise mobile apps.
As one of a very strong team of iOS developers you will work closely with other developers and designers to drive the evolution and expansion of Atomic Axis clients into new technology areas, market segments & value added mobile experiences.
Skills & Requirements
Technical Skills Needed:
- Experience with iOS, Objective C and Cocoa Touch.
- At least one (1) year experience in mobile application development.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and advanced patterns.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Objective C using Cocoa Touch.
- Experience building complex iPad / iPhone Apps that have been successfully delivered to enterprise customers or the App Store.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail: excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Good team player who is self motivated and well organized
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Desired but not required:
- Two (2) plus years experience in mobile application development.
- Experience with Git, MySQL, XML, JSON and Web Services
About Atomic Axis
At Atomic Axis, we continually strive to be a world-class technology partner of choice, focused on mobile-first strategies enabling business value rapidly. Within Atomic Axis, our iOS team is comprised of leaders and innovators working on both customer and internal products. We have a great work environment, have a very unique set of bonus options and encourage our team to innovate/learn on their own projects.
PLEASE NOTE: JOB LOCATION IS EITHER:
- AUSTIN, TX
- BLACKSBURG, VA
Joel Test score: 10 out of 12
The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team.
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?
How to apply
Please apply directly at:
** Please note: Check your email after you submit an application as we send you a follow up questionaire!