Digineer is looking to hire a .Net Developer who has experience in mobile application development or has interest in learning mobile. We hire full time, salaried consultants and provide opportunities for professional growth as a developer. On top of that, we have A LOT to offer –
- A fun, innovative, collaborative environment
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Paid training for anything technology related
- Benefits & Paid PTO
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience working with .NET Framework
- Extensive knowledge of C# is required. Visual Basic .NET experience also helpful.
- Broad experience delivering custom OLTP/LOB/Enterprise systems on Microsoft technologies
- Working knowledge of XML, JSON, SOAP, and REST web services
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, stored procedures, views and triggers, and user defined functions
- Experience with data access using ADO.Net and at least one ORM such as Entity Framework or NHibernate
- Experience work with common software design patterns
- Experience with unit testing and designing testable code
- Excellent communication skills
Great to have, but not required:
- Experience developing native mobile applications in iOS using Objective-C and XCode and/or Monotouch and C#
- Experience developing native mobile applications in Android using Java and Eclipse and/or MonoDroid and C#
- Consulting Experience
TURN RESULTS ON
Founded in 1998, Digineer’s commitment to results fuels every client engagement. We specialize in creating customized, IP-driven, product-enabled services and technologies. The need to exceed client expectations while delivering high value results is what drives us. Our rigor and discipline sets us apart.
TURN CULTURE ON
Culture is the foundation of who and what we are. It is both our personality and our heartbeat. Culture is what keeps geographically disparate consultants feeling like they are a part of a larger team and goal. Without it we would still be good but we would not be the best.
TURN FAMILY ON
At Digineer, the concept of family is not taken lightly. We believe in the importance and growth of two kinds of families: The first is the family that you look forward to seeing at company gatherings and trust with your career. The second is the family that you cannot wait to get home to at the end of the day. One of our top priorities is creating an environment where these two can not only live together comfortably but also flourish and blend.
TURN YOUR CAREER ON
Professional growth and development is an integral part of Digineer. We provide you with all the tools you need to grow skills that can lead to advancement of knowledge and thought leadership. Digineer is comprised of unique, well-rounded individuals who frequently attend classes to advance their own skill set or present and share their knowledge with the rest of the Digineer team.