In a typical day, you’ll build new product features, improve existing features, and fix problems identified by our global user-base. From concept to testing to launch day and beyond, all of our engineers participate as active team players in order to meet tight deadlines and deliver for our customers.
How will you know if it’s a good fit? As you evaluate your options, consider this:
- You’ll be at an industry-leading company with an unrelenting focus on making the best product possible.
- You’ll no doubt challenge your coding skills while working with developers who are at the top of the game.
- None of us are ever satisfied with good enough; we demand the best.
- We’ll always value your contributions to our collective success. The best ideas always win.
Skills & Requirements
- You’re obsessively on top of the latest HTML5/CSS3 and use every Modernizr test possible.
- Your software design skills are unrivaled.
- You deploy bulletproof code with extra time to spare.
- You want to be proud of what you do at your job.
About Sprout Social Inc.
At Sprout, we embrace and revel in the fact that social media is a crucial component of brand and customer relationships. Our team of dedicated engineers, marketers, designers, product specialists and customer service professionals work tirelessly for our customers.
Team Sprout also boasts a quirky and culturally diverse combination of personal characteristics and interests. From foodies to fearless travelers to amateur photographers, we share our stories and enrich each other's lives through teamwork, healthy competition and mutual respect. A sustained love of all things social guides us, day after day. Be part of a fun team that bonds over monthly happy hours, free lunches, unlimited snacks, and the lure of a ping pong title. Founded in 2010, Sprout is a private company backed by the venture funds of NEA and Lightbank.
Joel Test score: 10 out of 12
The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team.
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?
How to apply
Please visit our careers page and officially apply. Click here.