Utilizing a platform built in-house, Showroom Logic powers paid-search, display and retargeting for hundreds of car dealerships nationwide. Our developers play a crucial role in keeping our platform the best in the industry. We've been in the top 150 on the Inc 500 two years in a row... yeah we aren't messing around. With offices in Miami and Southern California, you better believe our devs get together a few times a year to get some sun, face-time and to strategize on projects.
If you enjoy moving slow or being trapped on the same boring project for weeks, this job is NOT for you. We move fast, launch multiple releases every week and collaborate like crazy. Although we have 3 offices, ALL of our developers telecommute. Don't wory, it's still a very agile and collaborative environment and it's worked well for us.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is passionate about making interfaces extremely usable and functional, enjoys telecommuting, working in small teams and enjoys a large variety of projects. We want someone who is hungry to learn, humble enough to grow and is passionate about what they do. We are changing the way people buy and sell cars online... and we are having a blast doing it.
WHEN YOU APPLY: Please don't just send a resume. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your experience, what you are into etc. This gives us a glimpse of how well you communicate which is huge for us! Have fun with it. Sound like a human.
Skills & Requirements
- Must reside in North America
- Experience building dynamic single-page apps
- React & bootstrap
- User-interface design (plus)
- Acute Attention to Detail
- client/server communication (ajax)
- MVC frameworks like Backbone.js, AngularJs, Ember,
- Git and Github.com experience
About Showroom Logic
Showroom Logic powers paid-search, display & retargeting for hundreds of auto dealerships nationwide with it's industry leading in-house platform. Our dev team is an elite group of individuals who love to create progress. Our devs enjoy full benefits for them and their families, very competitive salaries, several trips each year to Miami or Southern California, the flexibility of telecommuting, an extremely high level of trust, fun and skill-stretching proejcts and more. Without them, our company would not be what it is today. We've been very lucky to grow the team with level of talent we have.
Joel Test score: 12 out of 12
The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team.
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?