Multiple positions available
Remote and/or On-Site
We need brilliant people who love using cutting edge technologies like node.js, mongo, redis, jade, less, etc. to create server-side and/or client-side solutions. Even though we are funded by a billion dollar company, we are a startup with millions of consumers already using our products.
- Great work environment, working with cutting edge technologies
- Great health insurance, dental, and vision
- 401k plan and matching
- Macbook Pro
- Second Monitor
Skills & Requirements
- Are you smart?
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with MongoDB and Redis
- Experience with Jade, LESS, and CSS
- Experience with git
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Become a key part of our team
- Participate in code reviews and trainings
- Be passionate about JS and coding the *right* way
At iFit, we love fitness. But, we also love unlimited soda, video games, and luvsacs. Developers, testers, and others work hand in hand as a team in an continuous deployment environment to accomplish great things, quickly. Code reviews, unit testing, short meetings, etc., are in our blood. You will be a great fit if you are intelligent and can quickly learn/adapt to new technologies.
- Macbook Pro, dual monitors
- Cell phone of choice
- Fitness equipment of your choice
Joel Test score: 12 out of 12
The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team.
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?