HT Systems is seeking another passionate, confident developer to join our team in our development office in Wesley Chapel, FL. As a developer with HT Systems, you will design and develop software to support implementation of our Biometric Patient Identification Management System, which links a patient's biometric to their medical record in any EMR system. You will have an opportunity to design and implement biometric software that covers the full stack, from back-end biometric authentication services to front end clients that allow user to access those services.
HT Systems is a .NET shop, utilizing the Microsoft stack for the majority but not all of our applications. Knowledge of Windows, Visual Studio, Microsoft’s ASP.NET particularly MVC and the C# language is a must. With that being said, we love new technologies and don’t hesitate to use the best tool for the job whatever that may be.
We are a growing company that since 2007, has integrated our software in over 300 hospitals across the world and we continue to grow every day. Biometrics is an up and coming field, which has many potential use cases. At HT Systems, you will be afforded the opportunity to explore this up and coming field and gain knowledge and experience in biometric identification.
Skills & Requirements
US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
- Passionate about all aspects of software, development is more than just a job to you.
- Strong C# development skills and an understanding of the overall .Net ecosystem.
- Front-end development experience (HTML5/JS/CSS) preferred
- Experience using Microsoft’s ASP.NET MVC
- A solid understanding of maintainable software practices.
- 3+ years software development experience (Not a requirement if you’re good and know it)
- Experience developing back-end services (service layer, business layer and data access).
- Experience with SQL Server, including schema design, SQL, stored procedures and working with object relational mappers.
- Experience working with AMQP messaging.
- Experience writing automated tests.
- Desire to be part of a team that is doing exciting and innovative work.
Bonus Points for Experience with any of the Specific Technologies:
About HT Systems, LLC.
HT Systems, LLC is a healthcare technology leader providing the latest innovation in patient identity management. With over 30 years of healthcare and healthcare technology experience, HT Systems partners with healthcare providers to develop solutions specific to our client's environment.