CallPotential is a lead management and communications suite startup based out of the Naperville/Plainfield (Chicago) area. Our systems run everything from the call center to the location including. We are looking for a PHP Engineer who enjoys working in a self directed environment where their contributions will be a recognized and substantial part of the company. We ship and ship often! This is a great place for anybody who derives satisfaction from seeing their work go live and help real customers. We're looking for motivated programmers that enjoy working on many parts of a software product.
We are taking products from thought to delivery every month. A sample of some of the cutting edge modules we have built in the last few months are:
- Fully integrated WebRTC & VoIP based call center
- 1st system to complete Twilio TaskRouter integration
- 7 different 3rd party integrations
- Agent/User Message hub for centralization of SMS/Email/Voice communications through a single interface.
- Automated receivables management system that has delivered over 5 Million messages
- ...and much more.
We are constantly designing and building for our customers and need someone with the vision and passion to help build the next great piece of CallPotential.
Compensation: We offer market salary and benefits.
You should be friendly, professional, and driven. If you think you'd like to try your hand at working at a startup, get in touch with us!
We strongly favor candidates with a portfolio, active Stack Overflow account, or GitHub profile!
- Include all the basics (Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, etc...)
- Super Flex Time (As long as you get your work done you set your own time)
- Open Office - Team Atmosphere
Skills & Requirements
- Full Stack Developer
- SAAS (Software as a Service)
- Integrating RESTful APIs
- CodeIgniter (or a comparable PHP MVC framework)
It's a bonus but not obligatory if you've got a knack for:
- Shell scripting
- .NET and/or C#
- Automated web application testing (such as Selenium Webdriver)
Now I know what I will do but what does CallPotential do?
CallPotential is a team of 20 that provides a total management solution to help from small to large businesses handle their call tracking, lead management, and receviables processes. They are lead management experts with over 25 years of experience. We provide real world monitoring and training tools that powerfully improve the entire lead cycle and bring greater reliability and results.
Locations employing the technology average 27% higher sales conversion ratios than industry averages while reducing advertising expenses 30-40%. Integrated analytics provide owners with month-to-month and cross-company performance metrics at the touch of a button.
Modular functionality powers:
- Call Center Platform
- Marketing Analytics
- Receivables Automation and management
- Employee Performance
Joel Test score: 10 out of 12
The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team.
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?