In this role, you will be responsible for working as part of our QA team to perform validation of new functionality with free play testing, as well as designing automated tests for integration into our automated test environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software development, and various development methodologies.
- Interaction with the software architects to understand new functionality
- Development of test plans and automated test procedures
- Participation in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, and system testing
Skills & Requirements
- 2-5 years’ experience working in Software Quality Assurance
- Ability to learn quickly and to work independently
- Demonstrated excellence in a fast paced small team environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Technical degree in engineering, math, or science
About Vector Software
Headquartered between Providence and the beaches of Newport in beautiful East Greenwich, Rhode Island, Vector Software is a friendly and energetic environment that thrives on innovation. With hundreds of customers worldwide, we are the world's leading provider of innovative software solutions for testing safety and mission critical embedded applications.
We are looking for individuals who want to be part of a dynamic and successful team. We offer an entrepreneurial and casual work environment where each employee has direct involvement in the company's success.
Vector Software values employees as our most important resource! We invest in the success of employees and their families by offering a variety of benefits programs. Our benefits include:
- 100% paid family medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, long-term disability
- 401(k) savings plan with employer matching, and profit sharing
- Paid vacation and holidays