Skills & Requirements
- Experience with mobile platforms
- Knowledge of writing testable software
- Organized, responsible, and attentive to details
- +2 years industry experience
Bonus if you
Are familiar with Ruby, AngularJS, Team Foundation Server, Android SDK, iOS SDK, Calaba.sh, C#, SOAP, REST, or Cucumber.
About Gravity Works Design & Development
Gravity Works Design & Development creates streamlined solutions for our clients ranging from print design, website development, and mobile applications. Our clients include local businesses, state government agencies, national franchises, and international nonprofit organizations. We deliver innovative solutions that exceed client expectations, turning “I have an idea” into “you should see this” by constantly evolving, launching websites and mobile applications for just-released platforms.
- Competitive salary a vacation (including your birthday)
- Health and dental insurance (premiums fully covered)
- Retirement plan (with matching)
- Free Friday lunches
- Conference attendance budget and time off
Joel Test score: 11 out of 12
The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team.
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?