If you have an appetite for new technology and a desire to be part of a rapidly growing company, then OpenCrowd is for you. We are looking for individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic team environment.
An ExtJS Architect is the lead on client engagements for user interface development. This person will be responsible for interacting with clients, managing requirements, and architecting ExtJS solutions.
- Take charge of UI design and development efforts
- Select technologies, recommend architectures and create technical design based on client requirements
- Work with project managers and/or clients to scope work and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines
Skills & Requirements
- Experience with REST and JSON a strong plus
- Proficiency with MVC frameworks like Struts or Spring MVC a strong plus
- Experience in financial services a strong plus
- Ability to quickly and independently pick up new technologies and frameworks and produce prototypes
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and technical decisions
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a sense of humor
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
OpenCrowd is an equal opportunity employer.
About OpenCrowd, Inc.
Opencrowd, is a user design and technology services company that builds custom applications for clients. Our primary focus is on enabling our clients with cutting edge web concepts and helping them build and launch their products in record time frame. As a company we heavily leverage open source technologies. Most of our applications are built on Django-Python & J2EE platform. Our solutions range from custom Web applications, collaboration centric dashboards, mobile applications to enabling our client on a cloud infrastructure. Our clients range from major firms like IBM, top Investment firms to early stage startups.
We have been in business since 2005. Our team has a strong passion for cutting edge technologies. At our core, we are a technology company. We have been at the forefront of the recent technology shifts in the last decade - open source, web 2.0, and cloud computing. We've been leveraging web 2.0 technologies and cloud computing since its early days. As mobile technologies reaches maturity, ubiquitous access is becoming more of a reality and is increasingly becoming part of our solution set.