MaxCDN is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with excellent front-end skills who can become an end-to-end developer - build the UI, and the logic and DB to support it. The ideal candidate has built Control Panel Applications using RESTful APIs, loves to go to and/or talk at meetups, loves to blog about what they learn, reads up on new languages and frameworks and loves to contribute to Open Source projects.
Skills & Requirements
- Expert in Web HTML5 Development (HTML, CSS, Responsive Design, Mobile)
- Extensive knowledge of LAMP (Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP) based development
- Knowledge of Python, Ruby, Node.JS, Nginx is a plus
- Ability to write complete Unit Test & Documentation
- Ability to produce with minimal supervision in a fast paced team/collaborative environment.
MaxCDN gives developers the most powerful Control Panel, API and CDN product in the industry – at a price anyone can afford. We have over 13,000 customers and growing by the day.
Backed by the powerful NetDNA platform, MaxCDN was built upon NetDNA’s CDN system to deliver a simple, affordable, fast CDN for everyone.