Remote and/or On-Site
We need brilliant people who love using cutting edge technologies like HTML5 and CSS3 to create engaging responsive websites.
This role is someone who is great at taking any design from photoshop and turn it into a great CSS/HTML page that millions of customers will use. We affectionately term this role a Slice 'n Dicer.
Skills & Requirements
- Are you smart?
- You love clean HTML and CSS
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with Jade and LESS
- Experience with jQuery
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Emails
- Use your brain to make awesome web pages
- Layout using CSS/HTML responsive webpages
- Become a key part of our team
- Slice emails to go to millions of customers
- Participate in code reviews and trainings
- Be passionate about coding the *right* way
At iFit, we love fitness. But, we also love unlimited soda, video games, and luvsacs. Developers, testers, and others work hand in hand as a team in an continuous deployment environment to accomplish great things, quickly. Code reviews, unit testing, short meetings, etc., are in our blood. You will be a great fit if you are intelligent and can quickly learn/adapt to new technologies.
- Yearly evaluations and pay raises
- Great health, vision, dental, and 401k benefits
- Macbook Pro, dual monitors
- Cell phone and plan paid for
- Great working environment
- Great deals on fitness equipment
- One week on-site team visits every 3-6 months
Joel Test score: 12 out of 12
The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team.
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?