Our iOS Developers are at the heart of our award winning, end-to-end mobile app development team! They create high-quality native iOS applications that take advantage of the latest and greatest features of Apple’s groundbreaking mobile operating system.
As a Jr. iOS developer you may be asked to work on a small social networking project by yourself and see it through from the beginning of development to submission. You could also be asked to work within a larger team on more complex projects ranging from a life-saving medical app for a major supplier of blood transfusion services to an interactive app for the National Gallery of Art.
It could be social networking, medical, education, productivity apps, or something else entirely. Either way you’ll be on the very front lines of the mobile revolution creating apps alongside like-minded peers!
Skills & Requirements
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- All of our iOS Developers are expected to have some experience in object-oriented programming and experience with Objective-C in particular is required.
- Xcode Experience
- Having experience with Xcode is required. Having some experience with the iOS SDK and iOS Tools is not required, but is helpful.
- Database Guru
- It's helpful, but not required, to have some experience with SQL databases, in particular MySQL and PHP
- Additional iOS Developer job experience with Unity3D, Android, and other mobile platforms is a major plus.
About App Partner
App Partner Development is a New York City based mobile application development studio dedicated to bringing our clients' unique mobile projects to fruition. Our accomplished team of mobile development professionals works closely with our clients to design, execute, and support their mobile strategies.
The success of our company is rooted in a culture of understanding. We strive to foster a client-centered, communication-driven, mobile application development process that combines their great ideas and input with our mobile design and development expertise.