Our Infrastrucutre Operations team is seeking qualified candidates to join our Command Center.
- Effectively triage and troubleshooting a complex environment.
- Resolve Critical System Issues on a 24 x 7 basis including notification, coordination and dispatch of individuals from various functional groups.
- Take individual ownership of issues and pursue resolution tenaciously.
- Effective communication and dissemination of information to other teams and executive management.
- Following and composing process / procedure, document complex systems.
Skills & Requirements
- Extensive experience in a Large scale Linux/Unix environment as an administrator
- Firm Understanding of TCP/ IP Network, SMTP, SSH, DNS, CDN and network security.
- Experience scripting (shell, Python, Ruby, and/or Perl).
- Knowledge of large data center environments
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- High Attention to Detail
- Ability to work independently
- B.S. in Computer science or equivalent experience.
This position requires the ability to work days and possible weekend shift
Twitter is a real-time information network that connects you to the latest stories, ideas, opinions and news about what you find interesting. Simply find the accounts you find most compelling and follow the conversations.
At the heart of Twitter are small bursts of information called Tweets. Each Tweet is 140 characters long, but don’t let the small size fool you—you can discover a lot in a little space. You can see photos, videos and conversations directly in Tweets to get the whole story at a glance, and all in one place.
How to apply
Please apply here: https://twitter.com/jobs/positions?jvi=ofBqXfwX,Job