This role is ideal for an enthusiastic and quality focused individual, comfortable in information technology infrastructure who wishes to immerse themselves into the commercial dynamics of a successful and rapidly growing company.
They will have a proactive, hands on approach and a willingness to help with a good understanding of Voice and telecommunications technologies and services as they apply to a global enterprise company.
They will be self-motivated, approachable and adaptable and have good communication skills both written and verbal. They will also be enthusiastic about providing the best possible service internally and externally. Above all they must have an unrivalled attention to detail to maintain our specifications in this fast moving, demanding environment. The candidate will be required to work within the Global Voice Engineering team and interface with a variety of teams around the world with differing technical expertise and communication and the relationship with these is key.
The candidate needs to be dedicated to the quality of their work, meticulous about detail and capable of working pro-actively and on their own initiative in carrying out their day-to-day role with limited need for supervision. The role will, at times require out of hours work.
You should have experience either in a regional or global voice deployment environment with experience dealing with telecommunication carriers from all over the world.
You should have experience of Cisco Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Presence, Cisco Jabber Client (mobile and desktop) and configuring of both H323 and SIP based gateways within a complex multi-location environment, experience of video conferencing solutions would be a distinct advantage.
- Key Responsibility Areas
- 3rd level troubleshooting of voice and video problems
- Configuration of the various branch offices / contact center systems
- Providing usage analysis reports for capacity planning purposes
- Circuits – commissioning of ISDN/30, T1 and SIP trunks
- Supporting the testing of disaster recovery plans for the Global Voice System
- Procurement of voice infrastructure equipment
- Maintaining of documentation / drawings of the global voice system
Skills & Requirements
- Pro-active “can do”attitude
- Team focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and also within a team
- Excellent troubleshooting skills within a complex global deployment
- Strong analytic, time management and people skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to travel as and when required
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Experience working within a fast moving, innovative environment
- Knowledge of Cisco Communication Manager 8.x and 9.x
- Knowledge of Cisco Unity Connection 8.x and 9.x
- Knowledge of Cisco Presence 8.x and 9.x
- Knowledge of VMWare ESXi as part of a Cisco UC deployment
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience working with Cisco UCS C series is desirable
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus, with possibilities for further career opportunities within our fast growing company.This position is only open to candidates with a valid work permit for the European Union, who are able to travel within European Union, United Kingdom, United States WITHOUT visa restrictions and in the case of relocation we will assist you with a relocation package insuring a smooth transition to working and living in the Netherlands.
Booking.com (part of Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access our platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. The website is available in 40 languages, offers over 330.000 hotels in 184 countries and attracts visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 16 years of experience and a team of over 7500 dedicated employees in more than 110 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7.
How to apply
Please apply via this link: