Dynamic Signal is looking for a talented iOS Developer to be a key member of our mobile engineering team, responsible for developing industry-leading mobile applications for iOS devices. This is an experienced position that requires fluency in Objective-C, Xcode, and the latest iOS SDK. The ideal candidate is motivated to explore and deliver the best iOS applications for Dynamic Signal.
Skills & Requirements
- Take start-to-finish technical ownership of features and/or applications from inception to delivery
- Work from UI/UX requirements and mockups to build functional, high-performance iPhone and iPad apps
- Collaborate with all team members to help develop the vision for new products, providing creative and technical insight throughout the project
- Create and maintain technical design documentation for new features and applications
- Work closely with Product Management, Client Services and Sales teams to define, deliver and support the best possible product.
- BS in Computer Science or comparable degree
- 3+ years of overall software development experience and 2+ years with iOS software development. Experience with Java/Android SDK a big plus.
- Extensive experience with test-driven development, Git or similar version control system
- Must have experience in web technologies (i.e. HTML, CSS and JS framework).
- Must have experience of development with social network APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Google+.
- Experience of collaborating in an Agile environment with minimal supervision
- Extensive hands-on experience of creating custom UI controls, designing protocols, implementing delegate interfaces, and performance optimization
- Must have published iPhone and/or iPad applications on App Store
About Dynamic Signal
Dynamic Signal is about communities. We build them for brands, just like we strive to build one in our working environment. Whether we’re celebrating birthdays, product releases or big customer wins, we take the time to enjoy our successes as a team and understand the importance of having a good time while building our business. It helps that we’re an eclectic mix of seasoned and next generation entrepreneurs that realize the value of a healthy life-to-fast paced start-up growth balance.
Now is an excellent time to join the Dynamic Signal team. We’re rapidly growing and we offer competitive compensation, benefits & equity packages. Finally (and most importantly?), we provide snacks & delicious catered lunches for our all of our employees.
Joel Test score: 10 out of 12
The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team.
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?