We are looking for an A-level team player to fill the position of ASP.NET Developer. This individual must be comfortable in a faced-paced, small-company atmosphere.
- Work with other team members on the design/delivery of a mobile platform, custom websites, and integrated applications
- Design, develop, test and maintain software
- Design Databases to support the software
- Software installation, deployment and troubleshooting
- Stay up-to-date on new software and emerging methodologies
Skills & Requirements
- A strong knowledge of ASP .NET web development
- Intermediate to advanced skill in ASP .NET MVC and ASP.NET WebAPI
- BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- SQL Server Database design experience
- Unit testing, design, and implementation
- Strong task management skills
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, the ability to work effectively on small teams
- Experience with noSQL database technologies – RavenDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc
- Experience with Cloud Hosting Technologies – Amazon Web Services, Azure, etc
- Current Microsoft Certifications, including MTA, MCSA, or MCSD
- Strong interest in mobile application development
About AVAI Mobile Solutions
- Competitive Salary with opportunities for Quarterly Bonuses
- Heath care plan – Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability
- Weekly team lunches around town or in the office
- Continuous supply of snacks, candy, and caffeine in three forms (soda, coffee, energy drinks)
- An environment that fosters creativity and new idea development
- Opportunity for career advancement in a fast-growing company
What is AVAI Mobile all about?
- AVAI Mobile Solutions is an industry-leading, full-service mobile application development firm based in the heart of tech innovation - Austin, TX. We are the design and development force behind the AVAI Mobile Platform - AMP™.
- AMP is a powerful Platform as a Service (PaaS) mobile solution, saving businesses from the cost and complexity of creating and managing custom mobile apps.
- AMP technology utilizes cloud services enabling mobile app administrators to modify their native app(s) instantly! This insures your mobile app users are always accessing the most relevant and important content.
Learn More! Visit http://www.avaimobile.com.
Joel Test score: 11 out of 12
The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team.
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?