Our software development team has an open culture. We prefer to work agile (scrum) and in close cooperation with our colleagues from other disciplines such as our analytical consultants and client facing colleagues.
You will join our software engineers to take responsibility for the development of the business logic of our applications. You are able to turn complex business requirements into software requirements and you are able to design and implement appropriate algorithms. You apply a high standard to your code and its maintainability, are used to writing unit tests and are comfortable with a culture of peer reviewing. You are a self-motivated, creative thinker, you are flexible and enjoy working in teams.
Pointlogic accommodates employees that wish to develop their capabilities in relevant areas by means of supporting studies and facilitating R&D projects.
- Exciting development projects;
- A friendly, international, dynamic environment;
- Opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive compensation package which includes pension, healthcare and flexible benefits.
If this vacancy appeals to you, please send your motivation letter and CV to Elvira van Noort at email@example.com. We prefer to receive responses to this vacancy by e-mail.
Skills & Requirements
- Master or bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or applied mathematics;
- At least two years of experience in software development (.NET, C#) in a professional environment;
- Preference for functional programming;
- Strong analytical background;
- A team mentality;
- Good communicative skills;
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing);
- Knowledge of design patterns is a pro;
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing), we have a preference for native Dutch candidates;
- Residing in the Netherlands.
Pointlogic is an internationally operating and fast-growing supplier of software that enables its clients to make ‘smart decisions’. The common element in our products is the application of techniques from operations research and econometrics. We apply these techniques in the areas strategic personnel planning, communication planning, media optimization and in marketing effectiveness models.
From our offices in New York, London, Sao Paolo, Singapore and our head office in Rotterdam we serve our customers in over 50 countries. Our Rotterdam office is located on the Erasmus University campus with a dazzling view over Rotterdam’s skyline from the 19th floor. With this we are building the proverbial bridge between science and practical application.
Our 70 staff are young, highly trained and have a strong international orientation. We work in a team context on progressive and constantly changing projects. We won the Rotterdam Entrepreneur’s Prize in recognition of our innovative entrepreneurship. One important reason for the jury’s decision was the strong focus on the personal and business development of our colleagues.
To support the ongoing growth of our business from existing as well as new customers we are looking for new staff, at short notice, preferably for our office in Rotterdam.
If this vacancy appeals to you please include a motivation letter & CV and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.