We are currently looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our team. Our team designs, develops and maintains innovate digital solutions that are a mix of web-based user interfaces, middle-tier services, and emerging front-end technologies. This nimble quality-focused group builds creative digital marketing solutions for our clients using standard toolsets (both Microsoft and open-source-based), social media applications (Facebook, Twitter among others) and content management systems.
- Analyze, design, prototype, develop, test and support – you are involved in the complete development lifecycle
- Work with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and colleagues to envision and deliver the required functionality
- Develop front-end/back-end code for Web site pages
- Develop database structures and logic where necessary for web site functionality
- Implement test/bug fixes in a timely manner
- Move smoothly and quickly between projects with diverse parameters and objectives
- Work closely with the creative team to understand the function of the web pages and designs
- Work with project managers, copy writers, designers, and other web developers to develop and implement projects
- Prioritize daily workflow and demands on quality, time, and resources
- Ability to function well in a high-volume, fast-changing work environment and the ability to work on multiple time-critical issues
Skills & Requirements
- Agency experience is required
- 7+ years of experience in web development, front and back-end, preferably in a .NET / Visual Studio and/or PHP environment.
- 4+ years professional experience developing with database products and technologies such as SQL Server or MySQL, stored procedures, triggers and data transformation packages.
- Must have experience designing web solutions from the ground up as well as taking over existing systems and provide noticeable and significant improvements.
- A strong understanding of how HTML, AJAX, and other web-related technology effecting design and layout.
- Strong skills in back-end web developing using such technologies as ASP.net (C# preferred), PHP, web services and creating custom controls.
- Mid to senior level experience in implementing and extending social networking services (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, in particular the ability to communicate with project and program managers.
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team in an Agile / Scrum environment
Creatively, MMB has built a national reputation for work that delivers results and builds brands. MMB was founded based on a few simple ideals:
- Branding and selling are not separate activities.
- Agencies should work for their clients first, not their parent companies.
- Successful marketing is a combination of smart thinking and creative magic (and without the latter, no amount of smart thinking can save you).
We do not believe in Creative for Creative’s sake.
- A great idea is only a great idea if it yields a return on our client’s investment.
- To achieve this, our strategic process leaves no stone unturned in our pursuit of consumer, internal, competitive, brand and channel insight.
- This information helps us dig into not only consumer attitudes, but also their behaviors. We use research techniques to follow their emotional, physical and digital pathways to understand why they choose one brand over another and how they go about their path to purchase. Doing so helps us create powerful, channel neutral ideas that help our client’s brand jump ahead of the curve to make dramatic and positive change to their business.
We work with each other, and more importantly, with our clients and partners.
We look for the coat rack. The big, strong strategic idea from which everything can be hung. Digital ideas, media ideas, advertising, design. Every brand needs a coat rack. (Do you have one?)
We value measurement. We are not afraid of testing. They are our game films. And we learn from them and use them to make ourselves, and our work, better and smarter.
We value civility. And our humanity. We say hello in the morning. We ask about each other. How you doin? How was your date? When are you due? See that game last night?
We enjoy each other. After all, we sure spend a lot of time together.