Feel like working on a modern, neat codebase with automated tests and continuous deployment, where constant refactoring and experimentation is encouraged?
We are searching for a developer whose focus will be on our back-end, primarily working on integrations with restaurant point-of-sale (POS) systems.
You'd be working on a highly available platform, primarily coded in C# .NET with MVC 4 websites, REST API's, integrations with third-party services and software, and a number of back-end services and automation tools.
Skills & Requirements
- Passionate about technology
- Excellent knowledge of C#, .NET Framework and object oriented concepts
- A good general understanding of networking, web technologies, relational databases and Windows OS's.
- Experience writing automated tests and working under version control (Git knowledge beneficial)
- Excellent English writing and communication skills
- Legally permitted to work in New York
- B.Sc degree or equivalent tertiary education
- Experience with restaurant point-of-sale systems
- A desire to be able to integrate with anything, whether or not it was ever designed to be integrated with.
OLO runs a mobile and online food ordering platform used by many of the country's largest restaurant chains, reaching millions of consumers.
This is a full-time office position in South Street Seaport, New York City. Compensation includes healthcare benefits, stock options and an annual performance-based bonus.
Joel Test score: 12 out of 12
The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team.
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?
How to apply
Please apply at http://olo.theresumator.com/apply/53yznl/BackEndIntegration-Engineer-NET.html?source=STCK and let us know what attracted you about this position.