Types faster than a speeding bullet… Writes code more powerful than a locomotive… Able to deliver large projects in a single bound!
LOOK! Based at Wacol in Brisbane’s Western Corridor, It's a bird, It's a plane, It's a super-software developer!!!
Skills & Requirements
So, you may not be a superhero, and SharePoint might be the closest thing you have to kryptonite, but if you care about software quality and have a minimum of:
- At least two years .net and c# experience
- At least two years’ SQL server (T-SQL) experience
- ASP.Net, MVC and Web API
- Experience with Jquery/Ajax
… we want to hear from you!
And if you have:
- Experience with Entity Framework Code First
- Familiarity with Jira / Confluence
- Familiarity with Team City / Continuous Integration
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Experience with Domain Driven Design
- Experience with Git
- The desire to learn and improve on existing skills
- X-ray vision
- The ability to defy gravity
- The ability to bench-press a car (super strength)
… well gosh darn it… what are you waiting for? We’re super pumped to meet you!
Please note: If you’ve already lead teams, managed projects or worked in a Senior Developer role, unfortunately, this isn’t the role for you. This role has been designed as a growth opportunity for someone who doesn’t have a lot of experience but possesses the right attitude and a desire to learn.
About RSPCA Qld
Shelter Buddy is owned and operated by the RSPCA Qld, the largest animal welfare organisation in Australia.
Our software is used by animal shelters all over the world, from small community shelters to large multi-site conglomerates, providing a complete information management service from intake to adoption and beyond! We need a highly skilled software developer for a 12 month contract who has a wicked sense of humour, can work hard, and can fit into an already established team. In exchange, you will be rewarded with competitive rates, a tonne of creative flexibility, and the satisfaction of knowing that you’re helping animals every single day… you can even cuddle puppies/kittens in your lunch break! Your own laptop is a must!