We are seeking a Senior PHP Developer for our top-flight development team. This is a direct hire, full time opportunity – no contractors.
The development team at Datto is a highly collaborative organization consisting of engineers with the highest levels of technical depth, programming skill and a passion for quality. Come and write cutting edge PHP web application and collaborate with project management and quality assurance staff on the release of multiple web projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement new features and maintain existing codebase
- Give valuable input regarding the core architecture
- Follow coding standards and best practices
Skills & Requirements
- PHP (5+ years) with strong Object Oriented programming skills
- Linux skills (command line, scripting, administration)
- Experience using MYSQL
- Experience working with large data sets (data mining, data analytics, data manipulation and reporting)
- Working knowledge of backup, databases and file systems
- Knowledge/experience with Agile software methodology
- Experience working with a production environment with zero or very minimal downtime
- Understanding design patterns
- Basic understanding of CSS/HTML
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic plus ability to multi-task
About Datto, Inc
Datto is the fastest growing provider of backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity products and services. As we expand our products and grow our offerings across the globe, we are continually looking for the best talent available.
Voted as one of the great places to work in Connecticut, Datto’s innovative and team-oriented culture encourages contribution, and enables employees at every level to fulfill his or her potential. Datto is interested in driven and innovative thinkers with a proven track record of accomplishment and a passion for technology.
Datto offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes: Competitive salary, on the job training, medical and dental insurance, life insurance, short/long term disability, contributing 401K plan, and gym membership. Datto, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.