We're looking for three software developers to work with an amazing team in our Atlanta office. If you're a C# developer that is also excited about technologies like Node.js and Angular.js we'd like to talk with you about our teams and opportunity.
Skills & Requirements
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years of great C# work
- Experience in MVC or WebForms
- Dedicated to learning and adopting new technology
- Worked on several complex projects from beginning to end
- Passionate for writing beautiful code
- Experience in working in agile software development teams
- Live and breathe Node.js
- Have experience with a Client Side MVC framework (Angular.js, Backbone.js, etc.)
- Have used MongoDB and Git
- Have experience with Objective C or JAVA Andriod development
Have a Github account? Built something really cool that isn’t client work? We’d love to see it.
About 352 Inc.
352, formerly 352 Media Group, is a full-service digital agency creating websites, software and marketing campaigns. We partner with great clients to build smart solutions that drive results.
To do that, we believe everything starts with inspired people, and that's where you come in. We're looking for three software developers to work with an amazing team in our Tampa and Atlanta offices.
What You’ll Get
- Freedom: We trust you to do your thing and do it well.
- Education: We have a sizable conference budget for you to get out there and learn. Got invited to speak? Even better.
- Bonuses: We reward good work. Enough said.
- Benefits: Health and dental insurance provided, employer-match retirement program. See more of our benefits
- Inspiration: We’re fascinated by the industry and what we can do with it.
- Teamwork: The best results come from collaboration.
- Relationships: We care – a lot – about our teammates and our clients.
- Smart Solutions: We do things the right way, not necessarily the easy way.
- Celebration: We celebrate your wins, whether it’s exceeding client’s KPI or winning H-O-R-S-E.
Visit us at www.352media.com for more information.
Joel Test score: 9 out of 12
The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team.
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?