Buffalo Studios is seeking an awesome Senior Software Engineer (PHP) to work in our world-class engineering team and help develop the next generation of social games at our Santa Monica, CA Office. We’re seeking out the best talent out there to join our team of creative, product, and technical all-stars. Our culture is relaxed, creative and fun, with excellent compensation and benefits packages.
- Understand, and be able to articulate, the distinction between game-specific features and game-agnostic features
- Design and implement APIs and services that provide a strong and stable platform that can be leveraged by all our games.
- Profile web and API servers to find and remove performance bottlenecks.
- Evaluate and take advantage of third party scalability and performance solutions.
- Provide technology services to multiple game teams.
- Roll out new, backwards compatible features, bug fixes and performance enhancements without causing downtime.
- Maintain test frameworks to ensure stability.
Skills & Requirements
- Recent industry experience in a fast paced environment with short project deadline (e.g. startup, service, consumer facing internet environments)
- 5+ years of experience in full cycle web application development (i.e. experience with both backend, frontend and platform integration)
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Demonstrated ability utilizing best practices in building highly scalable applications
- B.S. degree in computer science or equivalent work experience·
Employment is contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
Buffalo Studios is an equal opportunity employer
About Buffalo Studios
Buffalo Studios, a subsidiary of Caesars Interactive Entertainment, is the social & mobile casino gaming studio behind the #1 Bingo + Slots game on Facebook and mobile, BINGO Blitz! Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, the team’s focus is to design games with simple action that’s unparalleled in engagement and enhanced by teamwork.
Our mission is to create fun and accessible social games that introduce casual audiences to new experiences that go above and beyond the current offerings. The goal is to provide social networks with games that help friends build relationships through interactive entertainment.