EYEMAGINE is an eCommerce industry leader and Magento Gold Solution Partner. We work with some of the most prestigious brands in eCommerce and this is an opportunity for PHP Developers to hone their craft.
- Write Object Oriented PHP software
- Create Magento Extensions and Modules
- Write specifications/requirements
- Implement custom features, integrate systems, and enhance Magento
- Work closely with Project Managers, Client-Side Developers, and other talented Developers
- Learn new technologies
- Provide PHP Development estimates
- Participate in Code Reviews and contribute solutions to the team
- Agency experience is a plus
- Magento development/certification is a plus
- CS/ICS BS degree
- Working on teams and individually
Skills & Requirements
- Object Oriented Programming
- Software Design Patterns (MVC)
- Zend Framework
- Magento (Community or Enterprise)
- Writing Technical Requirements
- BS Degree
- Communication: must be an excellent communicator to communicate with Project Managers and team members
Prestigious interactive agency, EYEMAGINE, has an opening for a talented and experienced Magento Developer that can work with a wide range of online applications while applying enhanced software design patterns, object oriented programming, and best practices.
We are an eCommerce agency that works with many dynamic clients from across the country. We have a dynamic team in Irvine, CA that is currently participating in new and exciting projects with established and respected clients. Magento developer will work closely with Project Managers, Senior Developers, and other team members to develop server-side solutions in an open-source environment.
- Located blocks away from the Irvine Spectrum
- State of the art working conditions and equipment
- Social events at Dave & Busters, bowling, etc.
- Plenty of soda and snacks
- Collaborative team environment
- Large and exciting projects in 2013 and 2014 with major brands
- Quiet but interactive working environment
- Health benefits
Joel Test score: 10 out of 12
The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team.
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?