As a member of our R&D team you will be working on developing the next generation of bioinformatics tools. You will translate insights from mathematics and computer science into a brand-new set of analysis tools that take a fresh approach to identifying and understanding genetic variation.
Skills & Requirements
An ideal candidate would:
- have 3+ years of experience working with a low-level programming language, (ideally C or C++)
- have a strong background in computer science, math or physics
- have a solid knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- have experience with the design and implementation of complex algorithms
- and be able to learn new subjects quickly and thoroughly
And we also think that:
- experience with genomics is a plus
- an understanding of statistics is a plus
- and experience working with databases is a plus
We don't require the candidates to meet every single requirement on our list. Above all we are looking for a strong cultural fit, as we value our team more than anything else and we like to learn from each other and share knowledge. In return, we offer a relaxed and open work environment, flexible working hours, and great work conditions.
About Seven Bridges Genomics
Seven Bridges Genomics (http://www.sbgenomics.com) is building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis on the market. Voted “Best of Show: Informatics Tools and Data” at Bio-IT World 2013, we enable researchers to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever possible, so that they can focus on advancing the fields of genomics and personalized medicine.