Remote and/or On-Site (US Only Please)
We need brilliant people who love using cutting edge technologies to create engaging mobile applications on Android and/or iOS, using Java and/or ObjC. If you are good at either, you will be a great fit. Our primary development platform is Xamarin, but no prior experience required.
This role is for someone who loves mobile development and building great apps. You will work in an exciting fast paced team environment to ship new mobile products. Brainstorm, estimate, and develop new applications across a variety of platforms. The applications that you build will be used on millions of consumer phones and tablets, as well as millions embedded Android tablets.
*Required Drug Test before hired.
Skills & Requirements
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Experience developing Android and/or iOS applications
- Experience with git
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Passionate about mobile technologies and coding the *right* way
- Experience with Xamarin and C#
- Deliver a product that is centered around a great customer experience
- Create mobile applications that will be used by millions
- Create quality code that is easy to test and maintain
- Participate in code reviews and trainings
- Collaborate with others in a remote environment
iFit provides a unified platform to aggregate data from workout equipment, mobile apps, wearables, and more. We use this platform to provide people with the data they need to achieve their fitness goals.
We are a young tech company that moves fast, but also has the backing of a 1B+ company. We routinely reassess our processes, not beholden to a specific process methodology, but currently implement an agile inspired workflow.
- GitHub for collaboration (every pull is code reviewed by another member of the team)
- Slack for primary communication, with a mix of hangouts for face to face.
- ZenHub as an agile methodology tool
- Large team of dedicated testers
- Consistently refactoring our code
- Health, Vision, Dental, and matching 401k benefits
- Macbook Pro and external monitor
- Free cell phone of your choice
- Free piece of fitness equipment of your choice
- Monthly education stipend
- Quarterly team meetups
Joel Test score: 12 out of 12
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?