As a developer at SchoolKeep you’ll have an opportunity to advance online education by developing the products and services that will power the next generation of online schools. You’ll get to work with great technologies including Ruby-on-Rails, RSpec, AngularJS, CoffeeScript, Heroku, AWS, Git, continuous integration, automated deployment and testing and more. We practice Extreme Programming and are constantly interacting with clients to build what we and clients see as the most important features. We’d love for you to help us:
- Design and deliver extraordinary products.
- Collaborate with designers and marketers to build new features.
- Create elegant code that improves our code base in meaningful ways.
- Be emphatic about BDD/TDD so we can continue moving quickly and confidently.
- Ensure bugs are addressed rapidly and with great care.
Skills & Requirements
- Has 2+ years experience working as a software developer
- Has 1+ years experience developing with Ruby-on-Rails
- Writes clean HTML and CSS and applies modern practices
- Is able to showcase work with GitHub or personal website
SchoolKeep enables educators to create their own online school to offer their courses to students anywhere in the world. Our platform makes it easy for educators to launch their school website, add their curriculum, market their courses and deliver a great user experience to their students. We're a team of designers, developers and entrepreneurs who are passionate about improving global education. We offer great perks and benefits including highly competitive salaries and bonuses, health and wellness stipends, latest and greatest Apple gear, monthly housecleaning service, education reimbursement and lots of free food and snacks.