Create some of the best user experiences on the web with digital-telepathy’s top-notch design and development team. We’re a user experience design company looking to improve the design of the web and you can be a part of it.
Skills & Requirements
- PHP – Still the bread-and-butter of the internet, you have some skill with server-side scripting using PHP. We use and recommend WordPress for a lot of our projects, so experience here is a plus. Bonus points if you know your way around WordPress’ theming and plugin APIs.
- Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with Git and/or SVN
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails
- Understanding of CSS transitions, HTML5 technologies (and their appropriate implementation – i.e. when they should be used)
Perks / Benefits to working here...
- Great Office in Downtown San Diego
- Transportation/Parking Reimbursement
- Paid Medical Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Two Organic Home-cooked Meals per Week
- Pet-friendly Office Space
- Plenty of Snacks
- Casual Attire (Work Slippers are Welcome!)
- Planned Monthly Team Activities
- In-Office Yoga
- Beer in the Fridge
How to apply
How to Get This Job (what to send us):
- A unique cover letter that explains why you’re a good fit for this position.
- Your resume emphasizing any pertinent experience you have
- URLs to examples of your work and your role in the project. If you had a role in any server-side work, links to Gists and publicly accessible GitHub repos are a plus.
We work hard and have fun doing it! No complaining or bad attitudes are allowed.
To apply for this position, send your application to email@example.com