We are looking for strong software engineers interested in applying their skills to the challenge of supporting a large distributed data processing system. In this position you will help design, develop, and maintain our data collection, reporting, analysis, and monitoring applications. This position requires strong technical skills and experience along with the desire and ability to work within a talented engineering team.
The specific responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer are:
- Contribute to the overall success of the Engineering team
- Design and develop software as defined in Requirements Specifications
- Document software design
- Review software design
- Maintain existing software
Skills & Requirements
The necessary skills and experience includes:
- Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- At least five years software development experience
- Strong programming experience with …
- Apache Hadoop/Hive
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly take ownership of sections of code
Programming experience in any of the following areas would be a plus:
- Internet protocols such as HTTP and FTP
About FourthWall Media, Inc.
FourthWall Media is the leading provider of interactive television technologies and advanced advertising solutions that unlock the power of Big Data for TV. We focus on breaking through the “fourth wall”—that invisible barrier standing between a TV audience, and the programmers and advertisers, trying to reach them.
FourthWall Media has established a strong track record for delivering interactive services and technologies to nearly 25 million set-top boxes, across multiple platforms, operators, products, and geographies. The company’s customers and partners are among the largest and most influential in the industry and use a range of products and services, including set-top box data collection that makes valuable television analytics possible.