Tricension is seeking an organized and flexible Software Engineer with excellent communication skills to grow with our company. You will be responsible for developing and supporting business solutions using the .NET Framework for our clients and work in a varied, fast-paced, developer friendly (agile) environment. You will provide our clients with custom web and mobile-based solutions as well as the opportunity to work with CRM, Enterprise Content Management, and Business Intelligence platforms to solve specific business problems.
If you are a self-motivated and detail-oriented .NET Developer who is willing to make positive contributions beyond the scope of normal responsibilities, then take this opportunity to join our growing team at Tricension. Named one of the “Fastest Growing Companies” by the Kansas City Business Journal and Ingram’s Magazine, as well as a member of the 25 Under 25 class of 2014 by Thinking Bigger Business Media, Inc., Tricension is poised for success. Apply today and gain the chance to join in our future growth and accomplishments!
- Develop new and support existing applications by using the latest tools from Microsoft.
- Develop and execute manual and code-based unit tests to improve quality of work product.
- Develop database-driven interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Participate in dynamic priority setting sessions and help provide estimates to project management.
- Work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
- Promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Excellent customer service experiences by internal and external customers.
- Effective coordination of project v. task needs v. operational requirements with teammates and the organization.
Skills & Requirements
- 5-7 years development experience with the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Bachelor*s degree required (4 years)
- Minimum 1 year in a team lead role preferred
- Experience with fast paced, agile-oriented environments
- Silverlight experience preferred
- .NET Framework (C#)
- Data Access Layer
- Web Services, prefer WCF
- HTML, CSS
- Object oriented design concepts
- Experience with 3rd party controls a plus (Telerik, etc.)
- Must possess skills in SQL.
- Experience in structured environment with increasing levels of responsibility and complexity.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Respond proactively to training, technical support and customer service needs in line with provided guidelines.
- Ability to pick up custom developed frameworks quickly
- Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework preferred
- Experience in building and troubleshooting WCF services
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2008
- Named one of the “Fastest Growing Companies” by the Kansas City Business
Journal and Ingram’s Magazine
- Member of the 25 Under 25 class of 2014 by Thinking Bigger Business Media, Inc.
- Energized entrepreneurial environment
- Understand and promote family friendly work / life balance
- Accelerate your career, learn from the best, seasoned business executives and technology rock stars
- Flexible hours and work from home opportunities
How to apply
Please log into: https://tricension.cobaltastra.com/Home.aspx to complete an online application.