The Rockport Group is currently looking for an Analyst with a focus on Development and Information Technology in its New York office. This particular role will:
- Listen to and translate business needs into high-level technical specifications
- Help design, develop, test and rollout product features for the Rockport System
- Work with Rockport Client Services to ensure smooth implementations
- Help implement systems and processes that enable Rockport to scale its business
As an Analyst in Rockport’s Technology Group, you will help drive projects to improve processes that the company manages through the business applications it builds and uses. In addition, you will be involved in supporting the constant evolution of the Rockport System. You must have a passion for technology and the ability and interest to work on a range of different types of projects and business processes.
Candidates who meet these high expectations are likely to have a strong path for future career advancement within the company. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Demonstrated experience in computer science, information systems or a closely related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; strong analytical skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and able to work in our Manhattan office; if you are not a US Citizen, please indicate your status
- Background in Software Development a plus
- Project/Product Management experience a plus
- Knowledge of modern web development frameworks a plus
- Experience with full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support) a plus
About The Rockport Group
Rockport is a Commercial Real Estate lending management Software as a Service (SaaS) system that allows for complete organization and analysis of clients' internal information related to CRE lending.
Working at Rockport
Rockport is always looking for the best and brightest. We foster a collegiate, collaborative environment where the best ideas rise to the top, with a focus on career growth. We know how to have fun too. Rockport employees enjoy company outings, a league basketball team and often spend time outside of work together.