HealthMEDX is looking for talented, passionate software developers who can come help us build and maintain a leading-edge healthcare software suite. Our Developers build software that creates a better quality of life for thousands of post-acute care patients. Occasionally, they help Senior Support Representatives when they get stuck on a client issue. Most importantly, they help us continue to set the bar in our industry.
Under minimal supervision a Senior.Net Developer, codes, debugs, modifies and tests code for a variety of complex processes in web-based applications environment. Uses ingenuity and creativity to meet complex challenges. Develops technical specifications. Serves as technical expert in assigned product (Clinical, Census, Financial). Ensures adherence to standards and requirements. Improves knowledge of internal programming languages and tools, extended healthcare industry, and relationship with other software products. Recommends improvements to cross-functional processes. Mentors/trains less experienced developers.
This position will be located in our Ozark, Missouri office.
Skills & Requirements
- You should have a few years’ (3-5) experience as a developer, and preferably some of that doing development for the web. An understanding of Object Oriented Programming preferred.
- We are mostly a Microsoft shop. We use VB.Net and ASP.Net for a large portion of our product. It’s not a requirement that you are an expert, but you need to be able to learn.
- Must be able to develop complex code which impacts multiple functions for a Microsoft SQL server database.
- Must be able to read and interpret business requirements and write technical specification documents. Includes having a basic understanding of source control/configuration management.
- You should be passionate about software development and be willing to keep your skills fresh. We love what we do, and we want you to as well.
- You should be familiar with Relational Databases.
- Mobile experience in either iOS or Android is a plus
- Problem solving is a lot of what development is. If challenges are something you like to dig into then you will fit right in.
- You should have good communication skills, both in person and written.
Technical Skills Needed:
- ASP.Net – Familiar through reading and/or introductory-to-intermediate courses required, including reading and writing simple code and developing simple processes.
- Object-Oriented Programming – Proficient knowledge of language (JAVA, Visual Basic, C# or F#). Can read, write and mentor others. Can apply to complex, multi-functional processes. Generally 3-5 years.
- VB.Net – Familiar through reading and/or introductory-to-intermediate courses required, including reading and writing simple code and developing simple processes.
- SQL – Knowledgeable of language. Has done project work using code. Has good working application/experience. Can apply principals to multi-process applications. Generally 1-2 years.
- HTML – Knowledgeable of language. Has done project work using code. Has good working application/experience. Can apply principals to multi-process applications. Generally 1-2 years.
- JAVA Script - Familiar through reading or introductory course preferred, including reading and writing simple code and developing simple processes.
HealthMEDX does not sponsor H1-B Visas.
HealthMEDX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About HealthMEDX LLC
HealthMEDX is the number one US based software provider for long-term care, home health, and rehab organizations with innovative product design, flexible deployment options, the ability to address multiple care settings, and an easy to use product.
The HealthMEDX Vision solution meets the needs of both those looking to address the entire care process and those looking for a specific care segment solution. By providing a comprehensive yet flexible solution to automate customer relationship management (CRM), census, clinical electronic health record (EHR), and financial, HealthMEDX addresses any need for any provider.
Come Grow with Us!
We're now in the process of staffing our Ozark, MO location
You’re talented. You want to work with the hottest leading-edge technologies, side-by-side with other brilliant minds. You can do that at HealthMEDX!
Make a difference - As part of a leading technology company, you can make a difference by adding your contributions to a talented team of professionals who are CREATING innovative answers in the post acute care market. Our technology allows our clients the opportunity for excellence in patient care by freeing up administrative burdens with patient data, electronic health records, and related financials.
Grow with Us - We have a perfect foundation for growth. Current statistics tell us the need for post acute care technology is growing. Electronic health records will become mainstream. We CREATE the solutions and will continue to grow our team to develop and deliver leading edge solutions to our clients. We have a proven record of results and will continue to provide top-notch service to our clients.
Be a part of the Community - Our teams are built on trust and accountability. At HealthMEDX, you’re not just a number. Our employees are vital to our success. We work hard but take time to insert energy into our lives. Enjoy a casual office environment with up to 15 paid days off upon hire. Enjoy using state-of-art technology and a full range of health benefits.
How to apply
Please visit our website at http://www.healthmedx.com or you can click on this link directly. https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=oXDUYfwc&s=stackoverflow.com