Under minimal supervision a Senior.Net Developer, codes, debugs, modifies and tests code for a variety of complex processes in web-based applications environment. Uses ingenuity and creativity to meet complex challenges. Develops technical specifications. Serves as technical expert in assigned product (Clinical, Census, Financial). Ensures adherence to standards and requirements. Improves knowledge of internal programming languages and tools, extended healthcare industry, and relationship with other software products. Recommends improvements to cross-functional processes. Mentors/trains less experienced developers.
This position will be located in our Louisville, CO office located at 2051 Dogwood St. Suite 120, Louisville, CO 80027.
Skills & Requirements
- You should have a few years’ (3-5) experience as a developer, and preferably some of that doing development for the web. An understanding of Object Oriented Programming preferred.
- We are mostly a Microsoft shop. We use VB.Net and ASP.Net for a large portion of our product. It’s not a requirement that you are an expert, but you need to be able to learn.
- Must be able to develop complex code which impacts multiple functions for a Microsoft SQL server database.
- Must be able to read and interpret business requirements and write technical specification documents. Includes having a basic understanding of source control/configuration management.
- You should be passionate about software development and be willing to keep your skills fresh. We love what we do, and we want you to as well.
- You should be familiar with Relational Databases.
- Mobile experience in either iOS or Android is a plus
- Problem solving is a lot of what development is. If challenges are something you like to dig into then you will fit right in.
- You should have good communication skills, both in person and written.
Technical Skills Needed:
- Object Oriented Programming
- Java Script
HealthMEDX does not sponsor H1-B Visas.
HealthMEDX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About HealthMEDX LLC
When it comes to patient care and business operations indicators, HealthMEDX Vision allows care professionals and stakeholders the ability to create seamless workflow processes. HealthMEDX Vision is a solution that delivers benefits to all long term care settings, including skilled nursing and transitional care, CCRC, health systems, and home care & hospice. We have designed electronic medical records software for long term care that revolutionizes the way each of these care providers automates processes and connects to physicians and stakeholders. The result is a streamlined system that no other EMR or paper system can match.
At HealthMEDX, we believe its technology’s job to make complex things simple. To let the work of healthcare flow across all care settings, departments and stakeholders. HealthMEDX provides a single, integrated technology platform that extends across all long-term care settings, including assisted living, skilled nursing, therapy, home care and hospice. HealthMEDX is also the #1 provider of EMR technology to health systems with long-term care facilities.