HealthMEDX is looking for talented, passionate software developers who can come help us build and maintain a leading-edge healthcare software suite. Our Developers build software that creates a better quality of life for thousands of post-acute care patients. Occasionally, they help Senior Support Representatives when they get stuck on a client issue. Most importantly, they help us continue to set the bar in our industry.
Under minimal supervision a Sr. .Net Developer, codes, debugs, modifies and tests code for a variety of complex processes in web-based applications environment. The Sr. developer uses ingenuity and creativity to meet complex challenges. The Sr. Developer develops technical specifications and serves as technical expert in assigned product (Clinical, Census, Financial). They ensure adherence to standards and requirements. They improve knowledge of internal programming languages and tools, extended healthcare industry, and relationship with other software products. The Sr. Developer also recommends improvements to cross-functional processes and mentors/trains less experienced developers.
This position will be located in our Louisville, CO office located at 2051 Dogwood St. Suite 120, Louisville, CO 80027.
Skills & Requirements
The successful candidate for this position will have these qualifications:
- You should have at least 5 – 10 years’ experience as a developer, and preferably some of that doing development for the web. An understanding of Object Oriented Programming preferred.
- We are mostly a Microsoft shop. We use .NET for a large portion of our product. It’s not a requirement that you are an expert, but you need to be able to learn
- Must be able to develop complex code which impacts multiple functions for a Microsoft SQL server database.
- Must be able to read and interpret business requirements and write technical specification documents. Includes having a basic understanding of source control/configuration management.
- You should be passionate about software development and be willing to keep your skills fresh. We love what we do, and we want you to as well.
- You should be familiar with Relational Databases.
- Mobile experience in either iOS or Android is a plus
- Problem solving is a lot of what development is. If challenges are something you like to dig into then you will fit right in.
- You should have good communication skills, both in person and written.
Technical Skills Needed:
- ASP.Net – Familiar through reading and/or introductory-to-intermediate courses required, including reading and writing simple code and developing simple processes.
- Object-Oriented Programming – Proficient knowledge of language (JAVA, Visual Basic, C# or F#). Can read, write and mentor others. Can apply to complex, multi-functional processes. Generally 5-10 years.
- SQL – Knowledgeable of language. Has done project work using code. Has good working application/experience. Can apply principals to multi-process applications. Generally 1-2 years.
- HTML – Knowledgeable of language. Has done project work using code. Has good working application/experience. Can apply principals to multi-process applications. Generally 1-2 years.
- JAVA Script - Familiar through reading or introductory course preferred, including reading and writing simple code and developing simple processes.
HealthMEDX does not sponsor H1-B Visas.
HealthMEDX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About HealthMEDX LLC
When it comes to patient care and business operations indicators, HealthMEDX Vision allows care professionals and stakeholders the ability to create seamless workflow processes. HealthMEDX Vision is a solution that delivers benefits to all long term care settings, including skilled nursing and transitional care, CCRC, health systems, and home care & hospice. We have designed electronic medical records software for long term care that revolutionizes the way each of these care providers automates processes and connects to physicians and stakeholders. The result is a streamlined system that no other EMR or paper system can match.
At HealthMEDX, we believe its technology’s job to make complex things simple. To let the work of healthcare flow across all care settings, departments and stakeholders. HealthMEDX provides a single, integrated technology platform that extends across all long-term care settings, including assisted living, skilled nursing, therapy, home care and hospice. HealthMEDX is also the #1 provider of EMR technology to health systems with long-term care facilities.
Learn more about HealthMEDX
We have great benefits15 Paid Days Off to StartCompany Provided EquipmentEmployee Paid BenefitsFlexible ScheduleFree Lunch FridaysCompetitive PayOpen Seating Floor Plan - No cubies hereFun, Energetic & Innovative EnvironmentSubscription to MSDNPluralsight Subscription
Who you’ll work with
ios objective-c swift .net
view Careers profile