- Latest cutting edge tech in a top software consulting firm
Great opportunity to work with thought leaders & MVPs in software development on exciting projects. If you love a challenge, we’d love to talk to you!
About the Role
Readify is a pioneer at the forefront of software development with the Microsoft technology stack. In this consulting role, you’ll work with a vast range of clients across the state (and optionally interstate) in various industries.
Our Senior Developers in .NET provide our clients with an extremely high level of technical expertise and represent the company as technical experts in the wider community. If you’re self-motivated, have a passion for the latest in technology and love seeing clients excited at your solutions to their business problems, this is the job for you.
- Develop and deliver custom software solutions
- Work in passionate Agile software development teams deployed in client sites
- Engage closely with clients in collaborative environments
- Consult on best practices such as test driven development & continuous deployment
Skills & Requirements
More than any other skill, we value a willingness to learn and a positive attitude. You’ll need to be able to adapt to a wide range of technologies in this role, but we’ll support you every step of the way. That being said, we do expect strong communication skills, as well as deep experience with C#, the .NET framework and Agile software development. Having experience with some of the following technologies and frameworks will also give you a great advantage:
- PhoneGap / Cordova
- Native application development
- Windows 8 applications
About Readify Pty Ltd
Readify placed 15th on the BRW Magazine’s prestigious “Top 50 Best Places to Work” list in 2013, placing strongly in this list for the fourth consecutive year! Our developers love working for Readify because of our commitment to keep them at the forefront of the latest technologies, working on a diverse range of projects.
You’ll be surrounded by brilliant team mates who will constantly help you grow towards whichever career path you are pursuing. Readify has a significant number of Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) and Technical Specialists who are passionate and highly experienced in various areas of software development.
- Paid professional development program
- Monthly internet allowance
- Monthly mobile phone allowance
- Generous laptop allowance renewed every 2 years
- Software allowance
- Purchased annual leave scheme
- Work with some of the best, most well-known minds in software development
How to apply
To initiate the application process, please submit your email to: