As a software developer at ClickPoint Software, you will help design, develop, and implement the code for our award winning products, LeadExec and SalesExec.
We are happy to consider remote applicants.
If you want to be a part of a team that uses the latest technology, help drive the direction of our company, and love to code, we want YOU!
Skills & Requirements
- Amazing coding skills. Your references should sing your praises and you should be able to demonstrate how your passion has led to many successful projects.
- Above average verbal and writing skills
- Passion for technology and using the latest tools while adhering to design principles
About ClickPoint Software
At ClickPoint, we have a development team that spans three states and a UI team that spans two continents. We meet online like every other tech company, using GoTo meeting and solutions like Lync. We provide Software as a Service, so we consider ourselves to be a place where your worth is not valued by hours, but by projects and clean code completed. We expect you to like solving problems, occasionally talking to customers, and attending a company function or two.
Don’t apply for a remote position if you live in a city where there is no internet, seriously.
- You need to have access to broadband
- You currently have a dedicated, quiet place to work, no dogs barking on conference calls.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Private office with bare walls that can be used for posters, a whiteboard, and feature a window for natural lighting.
- Free gym membership
- Comprehensive health insurance plans to pick from
- Vacation so you can replenish the mind and body
- All-expense-paid technical conferences (2 per year)
- Free soft drinks, snacks, and all the ramen noodles you can handle
About ClickPoint Software
Founded in 2007 and located in Scottsdale, Arizona, ClickPoint serves both Fortune 500 companies and small businesses that acquire internet leads and phone calls. ClickPoint was born out of a desire to help companies get a better understanding of the complex process of lead acquisition and management from websites, landing pages, third party lead sources, and offline marketing. The company soon found many opportunities in automating the process of lead distribution for marketers. It wasn’t long before they started helping sales organizations get more value from the leads they acquire as well. ClickPoint prides itself in providing a superior level of customer service and creating easy-to-use software built to help drive more value from internet leads and phone calls.
Joel Test score: 12 out of 12
The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team.
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?
How to apply
Please use the following link for applying