Cracked.com is one of the largest humor site in US. The Cracked.com stack is built using PHP, MySQL, Redis and the latest HTML/CSS technologies. Cracked.com serves over 15 million of page views per day and our servers process thousands of requests per second. Our team of developers is extremely agile and is always open to new technologies. We ship code when ready and utilize agile development methodologies. Code is always changing and while we rely heavily on automated testing and monitoring to minimize negative impact to the business.
If you're a talented full stack engineer, love the front end as well as the back end technologies, we love to have you to join our engineering team!
- Work with a team of high level dedicated developers in the creation of our next generation highly scalable infrastructure.
- Maintain responsibility to develop our high-profile web 2.0 social networking, content management and distribution systems using PHP in a LAMP stack.
- Design and code new application features and functionality, writing API’s, scalability, and maintainability improvements.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in designing, developing and delivering engaging user experiences on customer web sites and portals
- Must be able to gather requirements, design, code and test independently as well as work jointly with the team
- Ability to develop, maintain and optimize secure and scalable multi-tier web applications in an agile environment.
About Demand Media
Demand Media (NYSE:DMD) informs, entertains and connects millions of people every day. Through a portfolio of vertical web properties reaching more than 100 million monthly visitors, a global network of digital partners, and a breakthrough content studio, Demand Media publishes what the world wants to know and share. Join the company that is shaping the future of media – how it’s created, consumed and shared!
How to apply
Please use the following link to apply: