We are currently looking for a software developer capable of covering developments on as many of the mobile platforms as possible : ie Windows 8/Windows Phone or Android or iOS. Location of the position is in Atlanta.
We expect that the candidate should have some level of experience on at least two of these platforms (1 to 2+ years or have published an application). At the same time, the individual should be prepared to learn new platforms over time, and become involved in new projects.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual, capable of working on an entire project or segment of the project, including the lower level background processing as well as UI design. The individual will also have the liberty to contribute to the definition of the product and inject new ideas or improvements to existing functionality.
Skills & Requirements
For Windows 8-RT or Windows Phone experience:
- Knowledge of WinRT API*s, SDK and framework
- .NET and C# experience
- HTML 5 and CSS for the user interface for Windows 8
- XAML for Windows Phone (use of MVVM)
- Visual Studio development environment and TFS for source code management.
For Android experience:
- Good knowledge of Android SDK/API*s, Services
- Java language experience
- Use of Eclipse and ADB
- XML for User interface
- Visual Studio and TFS for Source code management
- If the user has published or participated in the publishing of an App on the Store, this is a plus.
For iOS experience:
- iOS frameworks
- good knowledge of Xcode 5 environment
- previous experience in publishing an app on the store
Although not a must, if the candidate has previous experience or background using C/C++language, this would be a benefit.
About SmartCom Mobility Solutions
SmartCom is an innovative mobile software development company with headquarters in Sophia Antipolis (South of France near Nice) and offices in Atlanta.
SmartCom is specialized in developing Applications for Mobile Operators, we have engagements, with major Operators worldwide.
Our solutions have been developed on multiple platforms:
- PC and MAC OS
- Windows 8 RT
- Windows Phone