Job DescriptionPerka is scaling and adding to our stellar Engineering practice. While we write everything in Java - all we require is software engineering experience preferable within a top tier internet, software or product company, excellent problem solving skills and the desire to write in Java. Because we hire engineers that are self-directed, talented and versatile, we’d like to know what interests you the most.
Here’s a snapshot of what we are looking for:Sr. Software Engineer to work on infrastructure projects including: scaling, building custom solutions and frameworks and various server side development.
Software Developer in Test, Engineer to write software for our engineers to use in test. Design and build Perka’s test infrastructureQA Lead, establish process, automation and test plans in collaboration with the Developer in test.
Skills & Requirements
About Perka, Inc.
Perka is a customer loyalty platform started in 2011. Our mobile and web apps have made millions of days a little brighter in free coffees, yoga classes, ice cream cones, and thousands of other ways of saying thanks.
In October 2013, we were acquired by First Data — one of the world’s largest payment processors — as an independent subsidiary. That gives us access to enormous resources and infrastructure, while retaining our startup culture and values.
Now we’re deploying our product at a scale that we could previously have only dreamt of. We’re building a team of inspired problem-solvers who want to help us reimagine the way that people all over the world interact with their favorite shops and restaurants. Join us.
What we offer
- A clear product direction with a solid growth plan, balance and the extraordinary opportunity to work under the direction of very successful co-founders
- Really really really good company culture-you’ll be saying it’s your favorite place to work too!
- We open source and big fans of community development and events.
- Competitive salary according to market and experience
- Unique annual cash bonus program
- Full benefits (health, dental and vision)
- Life insurance coverage
- Flexible spending account options
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Super duper MacBook Pros and 27” thunderbolts
- Plenty of snacks for you and your super smart teammates along with super fun tees and great swag!
Open to US based candidates that would like to relocate and local of course! We do have an option of working out of our Portland, OR office but, NYC is preferred.
Unfortunately, we cannot except applicants through third party recruiters. All applications received will be direct between Perka and the candidate.
Claudia El Amrani - (631) 805-6509
New York City | Portland, OR
Local Merchants ❤ Regular Customer