Mobiquity is seeking a Senior Android Developer with demonstrated experience designing and implementing enterprise scale mobile solutions. The ideal candidate will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to create native applications for mobile devices.
- Design and develop native mobile applications for Android
- Integrate mobile apps with RESTful web services
- Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects and other Developers to build enterprise mobile solutions
- Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years experience developing applications software
- Excellent working knowledge of an objective oriented language (Java, C++, Objective-C, C#, or similar) - including 2+ years Java
- Demonstrated expertise with the Android SDK
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems
- Good understanding of software development best practices
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and proper Git Flow
- Must reference at least one application you developed that is available today
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
- A good sense of humor and a passion for technology
Mobiquity creates scalable mobile applications for some of the most interesting companies in the world - the odds are you've used an app we've created, and you'll definitely touch our work repeatedly over the course of the next 12 months. You just don't know it. We're the app designers & builders for a large portion of the Global 2000 - and we're just getting started. The applications you will be involved in creating are tools that are defining the next generation of mobile - and they get used by tens of thousands the minute they hit prime time. These are tools that are going to be deployed by companies that are looking to make sure they aren't left in the dumpster of history because they were still making buggy whips in the age of the automobile.
The blend of start-up, services, and mobile means there are interesting problems to solve, both on the tech and business side. We're led by some of the best names in the industry. Our people aren't researchers sitting in an Ivory Tower either: they are sleeves-up and involved in the day-to-day, working with the greatest tech available, and creating new technologies as they go.
Competitive salary, bonuses, perks and all those cool things you find at startups - along with profits, solid funding, an impressive client list, and an experienced executive team - just make the day-to-day work go that much smoother.