- Do you crave action, even when it pulls you in many different directions simultaneously?
- Are you at a your very best when there’s a mess to be cleaned up?
- Do you yearn to be the one people rely on most?
- Do you actively seek out problems to solve?
- Do you love helping lots of people out with their diverse set of problems?
If your answer to these questions is an enthusiastic “yes”! Then you may be the person we’re looking for to join our team.
The Marcus Buckingham Company (TMBC) is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst. This is an opportunity for a detailed-oriented person to join our strong dedicated team where you will have the ability to provide immediate impact.
This position includes reviewing documentations to understand testing requirements, test environments and objectives.
The ideal candidate will be able to identify test data needs and work with appropriate teams to ensure data is available during the testing phases. They will also maintain test suites and other test case repositories.
Please submit your cover letter, salary expectations and resume to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no recruiters or personnel agencies.
No phone calls or walk-ins.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
The individual filling this position needs to be an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst.
This position will be located in our offices in Beverly Hills, California.
Skills & Requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works with business teams to ensure developed software meets technical specifications
- Designs and executes test plans on computer applications including automated tests: Load Testing and Regression Testing
- Records and documents results and compares to expected results
- Detects software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected
- Documents anomalies and issues
- Maintains a database for software defects
- Holds and facilitates test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Coordinates testing
- Identifies any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management
- Isolates, replicates, and reports defects
- Verifies defect fixes
- Leads bug review meetings
Education and Experience
- 2+years experience writing test plans for computer applications.
- Experienced in using automated testing tools and services
- SQL query-writing experience a plus
- Bug Reporting/Tracking Tools such as Bugzilla
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Hardworking, smart, with a great work ethic
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solution being tested
- Business process understanding
- Ability to work in a small, dynamic team
- Ability to work in a fast paced, always changing environment
About The Marcus Buckingham Company (TMBC)
Founded in 2006, The Marcus Buckingham Company creates strengths-based leadership development solutions to build winning workforces. We deliver tools and training programs that challenge everyone to pinpoint, sharpen and apply their unique competitive edge. Our partnership with you has one distinct goal—to help you build a winning workforce in which your people are excited to volunteer their best work every day. We offer customized solutions for your enterprise to drive engagement, keep top talent, and build better leaders. Our solutions combine Excellence in Action research, training & certifications, cloud-based technologies, expert 1:1 coaching, world-class keynotes, and strategic consulting.